Icon Licensing...

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Icon Licensing...
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 05:40:32 -0800 (PST)

All,

Have we made any decision or come to any conclusion on what license we're going
to use for the icons?   Last I heard there were concerns and objections to
using the suggested "Art" license and it's compatibility with the GPL/LGPL.

We really should get resolution on this at some point before the icons are paid
for so that the author knows what license to release them under.  Slightly
better might be to have Jasper Hauser assign copyright to whoever pays for the
icons and have that person commit them to GNUstep under whatever license we
agree on.

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A Maryland Corporation)
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.