Re: report bug link

From: stefan
Subject: Re: report bug link
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:34:29 +0100

Citát Adam Fedor <address@hidden>:

> On Nov 8, 2004, at 5:21 AM, Nicola Pero wrote:
>
> > Is it worth adding a 'Report bug' link on the main gnustep web pages ?
> >
> > People seem to have troubles finding out how to report bugs.
> >
> Sure. Although the sidebar is starting to get crowded.

According to: http://www.gnustep.org/stats/usage_200410.html#TOPURLS we can sort
items on the sidebar by interest to:

General
  Home page
  Introduction
  Applications
  Download
  Platforms
  Getting Started
  User FAQ
  Mission <-- least used entry, below developer docs
  Donations (new entry)

Therefore I think that Mission can be removed, as it is not very interesting for
visitors. Content/link can be placed into Introduction page.

As GNUstep is under development and feedback/bug reporting is very important at
the moment I would put 'Submit report'/'Submit bug reprot' under General after
all items with single line space:

General
  Home page
  Introduction