Re: Apps not respecting styles/themes

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Apps not respecting styles/themes
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:58:50 -0700

On Nov 11, 2004, at 8:00 AM, John Bleichert wrote:

Hello All

I've been teaching my self Objective-C with GNUstep and Gorm. Any apps I build work fine and can be run directly or with gopen, yet none of them respecte my selected themes or styles in WindowMaker, including Gorm, which I built from source. I have my shell (bash, Slackware 9.1) sourcing the GNUstep.sh script and all seems well otherwise.

GNUstep currently has little or no theme support. We're working on a theme engine, but most likely, it will not cooperate with WindowMaker nor be compatible with WM themes/styles. I'm not sure about that, though.