widget layout descriptions - where?

From: John Bleichert
Subject: widget layout descriptions - where?
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:15:17 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Hello All

Where are the widget layouts defined in a GNUstep application? I was having a
hard time figuring out some of the layout options in the objc code, so decided
to throw an app together in gorm/pc real quick to look at the resulting source
code and can't find it. Is it possible to completely specify a GNUstep
application interface in objc files in a text editor? Yes, I realize this is
probably the more difficult way to go about it.

Thanks - JB

John Bleichert - address@hidden
"The meek shall inherit nothing." - FZ