Re: CEST TimeZone

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: CEST TimeZone
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:55:57 -0700

On Dec 16, 2004, at 4:06 AM, Manuel Guesdon wrote:

Hi,

My postgresql database returns dates with CEST tz but
there's no CEST tz in GNUstep time zones
Is it missing or is it a postgresql problem (or my own
error :-) ?

CEST is an abbreviation, so you should be able to get a timezone from

+timeZoneWithAbbreviation:

although it will probably return some odd timezone (I've been meaning to apply Georg's abbreviation dictionary patch regarding this).