Re: Re[2]: CEST TimeZone

From: Jeremy Bettis
Subject: Re: Re[2]: CEST TimeZone
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:55:20 -0600

Perhaps I am working on too old of GNUStep base. I am still working from 1.7.1, and have been too afraid of breaking my application to move to the latest release. Now that I have shipped my app, perhaps I can move forward to current gsbase. I have some nice jucy bugs that I need to see if you have already fixed before I report them. (with fixes of course) ;-)

I can tell you that in 1.7.1, GSbase most certainly did not use the windows timezones before I changed it.

I'm sorry I brought it up, if it has already been delt with. In fact you might be using my patch for all I know.

If you want to write this down in your scrapbook or something, on 9/22/2004 my company shipped our first commercial product using GNUStep-base on Windows.

Our changes to gnustep stuff can be found at http://www.deadbeef.com/gnustep/

----- Original Message ----- From: "Adam Fedor" <address@hidden>