Re: GNUstep in 2004

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: GNUstep in 2004
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:41:58 +0100

Le 2 janv. 05, à 09:30, Stefan Urbanek a écrit :

Hi Steppers,

Firstly, let me wish you only the best to the New Year 2005.

Inspired by my work, I tried to do small statistics from GNUstep CVS.
Here is small report of random chosen combinations:

http://stefan.agentfarms.net/Download/GNUstep/Stats/ GNUstep_CVS_report_2004.pdf

If you look here:

http://stefan.agentfarms.net/Download/GNUstep/Stats/

Thanks Stefan for theses nice statistics… well, the GNUstep development has slowed with the end of September (except for Gorm thanks to Gregory ;-), I just hope we (myself included) will be able to code a bit more for the next months in order to brighten the future of GNUstep even more.

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
address@hidden