Re: GNUstep : FOSDEM 2005

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: GNUstep : FOSDEM 2005
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 14:49:45 +0100

Le 19 déc. 04, à 01:17, Nicolas Roard a écrit :

Hi,

Just to tell you that we'll have a developer room (shared with OpenGroupware.org) for the FOSDEM 2005 (for thoses who don't know, it's the Free and Open Source Software Developers' Europeran Meeting, next February,
the 26th and 27th in Bruxelles).

For the moment, we have some dev talks already planned, as seen here: http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/fosdem%202005 and of course if you want to do a talk about something related to GNUstep, you can just edit the wiki and add yourself :-) (or send me a mail)

anyway, we should also have a booth (still waiting confirmation, but I think that'll be ok), and as seen last year (http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/fosdem%202004), it's quite a nice opportunity to present the project to its main
target: developers.

So if you want to participate, help, have ideas, etc., just go on and tell us, as 2 months isn't so far in the future :-)

Hi,

Nicolas, where the GNUstep/OpenGroupware developer room talks schedule will be available for the visitors? … Is it planned to have it printed on the FOSDEM official talks paper ?

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
address@hidden