Re: Survey at FOSDEM 2005

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: Survey at FOSDEM 2005
Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 20:43:28 +0000

Le 8 janv. 05, à 09:43, Stefan Urbanek a écrit :

Hi,

What do you think about creating a survey for FOSDEM visitors (and not
only for them)?

Draft of possible questions:

http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Fosdem%202005%20Survey

Results of the survey should answer following questions:
* is gnustep known? if not, then why?
* is gnustep used? for what? if not, then why?
* are there any potential developers? if yes, what they are missing?
* how can be gnustep compared to other environments?

That's an excellent idea ! I wonder if we could even have some kind of application to handles such a survey..
we probably won't have the time to do one, but well.. :-)

By the way; are they people that plan to go to the fosdem and who can bring a computer to show GNUstep on the booth ?

--
Nicolas Roard
 -Arthur C. Clarke