Apps crashing windowmanager on quit

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: Apps crashing windowmanager on quit
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 00:08:57 +0100

Hi,

I am experiencing window manager segfaults when i quit GNUstep
application. I can not definitely reproduce it, but it is not rare. For
example i have just run ProjectCenter and Gorm from the PC. Window
manager sefaulted and restarted twice - while quitting both ablications.

I am using Linux Mandrake 10 with metacity 2.8.1 and fresh GNUstep CVS
with back-art.

Anyone experiencing similar problem? What more information should I
provide?

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi