Re: gui/back broken on AMD64 / segfaults

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: gui/back broken on AMD64 / segfaults
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 10:09:12 +0100

Adam Fedor wrote:

On Feb 2, 2005, at 10:15 PM, David Dederscheck wrote:

Has anyone had similar problems on AMD64 - are there any patches that might adress the issue? If there is somebody working on some fixes, I would be happy to join him.

GNUstep definitely is not 64-bit clean. There have been reports, but no one that I know of is working on it. I would certainly appreciate anyone who wanted to work on the problem.

The build logs with "warning=yes" can be very helpful in locating issues here. I'd suggest opening a bug report and attaching them there.

Cheers,