gnustep.org server change, wiki, rsync, ...(Re[2]: Fwd: GNUstep mirror)

From: Manuel Guesdon
Subject: gnustep.org server change, wiki, rsync, ...(Re[2]: Fwd: GNUstep mirror)
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 20:00:40 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:53:53 +0100 (CET) Manuel Guesdon <address@hidden> wrote:

 >| On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:29:53 -0700 Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:
 >|
 >|  >| Does anyone have any new information on why the GNUstep rsync is not
 >|  >| working?
 >|
 >| Yes, It's working but version of rsyncd is probably too old
 >| on gnustep server so new clients can't negotiate
 >| protocol.
 >|
 >| I'll move it to a new server before sunday.
 >|
 >| I'll write to address@hidden and lists when this is
 >| done

gnustep.org web & ftp are now on a new server.
same thing for gnustep.net and gnustepweb.org

All seems to work well but if webmasters can take a look to
verify this (most important change is php version).

rsync should works well for new versions.

wiki.gnustep.org is still on the 'old' server, on a new IP so we can work on
MediaWiki.
Do I start installing media wiki and plan to shift from phpWiki to media Wiki ?

Manuel