Slightly OT: We should move #gnustep off of FreeNode

From: Patrick McFarland
Subject: Slightly OT: We should move #gnustep off of FreeNode
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 06:45:35 -0500

Today lilo (the FreeNode network owner) has decided to make one step away in a
direction opposite of freedom, and banned all Tor users from the FreeNode
network.

Tor ( http://tor.eff.org ) is an open source anonymous gateway system. Many
users who are not in the position to be able to use IRC otherwise (such as
those who live in countries who do not believe in free speech) now cannot use
Freenode any longer.

Do we want to use an IRC network that no longer supports freedom? Our only
option is to move to another network, such as irc.noderebellion.net or
irc.oftc.net

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || address@hidden