Re: Warning: MinGW work underway

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Warning: MinGW work underway
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 08:21:10 -0700

On Feb 28, 2005, at 10:19 PM, Nicola Pero wrote:

I ignored the pending Windows building patches as I was told there are
copyright assignment problems with them. I wrote everything from scratch without even reading them so there can't be any copyright problems ... but I'll check them at the end of the work to make sure I have not forgotten
anything ...

Actually, there aren't any copyright problems. I'm pretty sure I'll have assignments within a few weeks (due to snail-mail delivery times).