Next base release

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Next base release
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 20:51:16 -0700

I hope to make another gnustep-base release by the end of this month. Due to some big fixes in windows, base is not binary compatible any more with the previous release on windows, but it is, as far as I can tell, compatible on other systems. So my choice is to:

1) Make a release in the 1.10.x series for people who would really want binary compatibility, but warn Window's uses not to use it. And soon after, make a 1.11.x (i.e. change the SO NAME) that is binary incompatible for all users.

2) Just make a 1.11 release

Any comments?

P.S. I hope to make a gui release by the end of the month also - binary incompatible?, I haven't really checked.