Re: More Windows stuff ... example gui apps work for me now

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: More Windows stuff ... example gui apps work for me now
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 15:22:56 +0100

Am Donnerstag, 10.03.05 um 06:35 Uhr schrieb Nicola Pero:

OK ... I did more Windows stuff ... I managed to build gnustep-base with
all the additional libs (even if I didn't do any change to get this ...
maybe because I'm installing different libs ?).  I also got the gui
working ... and generally libraries and bundles. I finally compiled some
gui apps -- they work for me!

I was pretty impressed with the gui apps :-)

Anyway, the instructions I follow are starting to deviate a bit from the
README.MinGW ... but they are quite simple, almost identical to the
traditional Unix stuff.  Here is what I do if you want to try it out --

I made this into a wiki page:

http://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Installation_on_Windows

thanks,

     Lars