Patch to fix view rotation and hitTest:

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Patch to fix view rotation and hitTest:
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2005 06:16:02 +0700

This patch will remove translation information from _frameMatrix
and will only create _frameMatrix when the frame is rotated
and manually prepending the translation and prepend rotation
only if _frameMatrix isn't nil (rotated).

I've tested this patch with gsimageapp's diagramkit (my local tree)
and it looks OK
though, I am not sure.. actually.. I'll never be. Please revise it for me OK?

BTW. I don't like that we load a few methods to NSAffineTransform.
Is it a bad idea to subclass it for NSView?

]d

--
    _----_     Banlu Kemiyatorn
  /   /\   \   Free Software Yogi
 |  /----\  |  QSTORAD, Qing  Shan Tian Xia
  \/      \/   136 Nivesana 7, Jangwattana 14
   QingShan    Laksi, Bangkok, Thailand 10210