Gorm source reorganization

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Gorm source reorganization
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 00:26:55 -0800 (PST)

All,

I will write the list Wednesday or Thursday with the results from this.  I've
got a fully working prototype of Gorm broken down into four separate
frameworks:

GormCore -- Internal inspectors and editors
InterfaceBuilder -- What used to be GormLib.  InterfaceBuilder.framework is the

                    name of this on MOSX and OPENSTEP, so it's less confusing
                    this way.
GormPrefs -- The preferences modules.
GormObjCHeaderParser -- The header parser (I was considering shortening this to

                     Something like GormObjCParser or GSObjCParser, etc. :)

This results in a very clean build, I believe.   I'm going to go ahead and
check these changes in on a branch so that we can all experiment with it before
I merge it to HEAD/main.

While I still believe that the heart of the problem discussed previously was
the   lack of Windows support for weak symbols, I believe that what I've ended
up with here is better organized.  I'm also considering organizing it to be
compliant with what ProjectCenter.app expects so I can add a PC.project for
those who would like to browse/edit/change (whatever) Gorm code using
ProjectCenter. :)

Later, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.