Re: Patch: DPSxshow et al. in Art

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Patch: DPSxshow et al. in Art
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 22:37:22 +0100

Adrian Robert wrote:
On 2005-03-23 20:44:12 -0500 Adrian Robert <address@hidden> wrote:

Here is a second rendition of my patch to implement DPSxshow and
related operators directly in Art.

I forgot to attach this (homely) screenshot to the last email. It will help in making sense of some parts of it..

Oops, why do these pictures look so different? xlib doesn't have any y movement at all and the two art implementations go into different directions. Could you send me the source code of this test, plus an explanation, which one is correct and I will try to fix the xlib/gsc implemenation.