Problem with Frameworks on Windows

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Problem with Frameworks on Windows
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2005 12:19:36 -0800 (PST)

All,

Getting the following error:

 Compiling file GormPrefController.m ...
 Compiling file GormShelfPref.m ...
 Creating derived_src/NSFramework_GormPrefs.m...
 Compiling file derived_src/NSFramework_GormPrefs.m ...
 Linking framework GormPrefs ...
 /bin/sh: --driver-name: command not found
 make[2]: *** [GormPrefs.dll] Error 127
 make[1]: *** [GormPrefs.all.framework.variables] Error 2
 make[1]: Leaving directory `/d/Development/gnustep/dev-apps/Gorm/GormPrefs'
 make: *** [internal-all] Error 2

I'm getting the build error above when trying to use frameworks on Windows.  Is
this a missing feature or am I doing something wrong?

Please look at the build_reorg_branch in the Gorm directory.

Later, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.