Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/back ChangeLog Headers/x11/XGDragV...

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/back ChangeLog Headers/x11/XGDragV...
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:40:01 +0200

Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:
CVSROOT:        /cvsroot/gnustep
Module name:    gnustep
Branch:
Changes by:     Richard Frith-Macdonald <address@hidden>  05/03/29 10:11:16

Modified files:
core/back : ChangeLog core/back/Headers/x11: XGDragView.h core/back/Source/x11: XGDragView.m
Log message:
        Make XGDragView a subclass of GSDragView

Thanks for doing this. It was always my intention when writing GSDragView, but somehow I don't find much time for GNUstep anymore.

I am not that sure, if your other changes for Windows are correct though. The X11 backend has the default for handlesWindowDecorations to YES, for Windows you set it to NO. I would like them to be the same for both, at least until I get a reason, why not to do so.