Re: Windows installer from 20050329 snapshot

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: Windows installer from 20050329 snapshot
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:23:24 -0800

Tom Koelman wrote:
Hi,

I noticed some having troubles compiling GNUstep on Windows from CVS
with the newest MinGW etc, so just for developers I uploaded a windows
installer, created from the 20050329 snapshot, that works out of the
box.
which problems? While I appreciate your efforts to make a new installer, instead of trying to band-aid fix the problem, shouldn't we try and resolve the issue properly?

You can find it at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~woudshoo/GNUstep/windows-installers.html

Hopefully this helps a bit.

Regards,