Re: Gorm source reorganization

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Gorm source reorganization
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:01:42 -0800 (PST)

Guys,

Thanks for all your input. :)

Unless there are any further concerns, I will go ahead and make the discussed
change to the framework to make it into a library and I will merge the code to
the baseline either tonight (3/29) or tomorrow after I complete some additional
testing to make certain no functionality has been adversely affected by the
refactoring.

Later, GJC