Re: Glib runloop

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: Glib runloop
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 16:54:13 +0200

On 16. Apr 2005, at 14:31 Uhr, Banlu Kemiyatorn wrote:
Has anyone tried to unify Glib runloop and NSRunLoop?

Well, yes, I did for GTKKit:

  http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/1999-March/msg00158.html

but 1999 is quite a while ago ;-)

Does this mean to reimplement NSRunLoop entirely?

I think not necessarily, but it might be the easiest approach. I suppose a lot of things have changed in glib since 1999, so it might be rather easy to wrap the glib runloop as an NSRunLoop object.

Personally I would be quite interested in such a work.

Greets,
  Helge
--
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge/