Re: [GDL2] commit and few points

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: [GDL2] commit and few points
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:28:32 +0200

Manuel Guesdon wrote:
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 16:09:36 +0200 David Ayers <address@hidden>
wrote:
Indeed the wording is not great but what is meant is that it will
convert the value to the /corresponding/ class defined by the
attribute type. If you try to pass an NSNumber to an
EOAttribute set to EOAdaptorCharacterType in WO45, you will get
an exception saying: "... unable to convert value of class
NSshortNumber for attribute in entity Book to adaptor type
EOAdaptorCharactersType"

OK. So let's do this. You put back your code or do I do it ? (BTW, I
have to commit EOKeyValueArchiver.h/.m for archiver implementation).

Feel free to do it, if you have the cycles.  I'm currently juggling
other projects but would fix it once I find a few minutes if you don't
beat me to it.

Cheers,