Re: Apple changed documentation for -[NSString stringByExpandingTildeInP

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: Apple changed documentation for -[NSString stringByExpandingTildeInPath]
Date: Mon, 09 May 2005 05:45:00 +0100

On 2005-05-08 03:00:37 +0100 Sheldon Gill <address@hidden> wrote:

I'm working on string methods now as part of my path & win32 effort, if
anyone is interested.

I'd be interested in knowing what exactly .... as I have a load of uncommitted windows path changes on my system (I was waiting for feedback on the last tranch of changes), and I'm also occasionally updating bits and pieces to match MacOS-X API.