Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/back Headers/xlib/XGGState.h Sourc...

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/back Headers/xlib/XGGState.h Sourc...
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 13:37:04 +0200

Adrian Robert wrote:
CVSROOT:        /cvsroot/gnustep
Module name:    gnustep
Branch:
Changes by:     Adrian Robert <address@hidden>    05/05/12 13:41:58

Modified files:
core/back/Headers/xlib: XGGState.h core/back/Source/xlib: XGGState.m GSXftFontInfo.m
Log message:
        cache Xft draw state in XGGState and use this to speed glyph rendering
in GSXftFontInfo

There seems to be a small problem with these XFT support changes. The auto-configuration has a couple of XFT related setting, the ones of interest here are HAVE_XFT and HAVE_LIBXFT. Now the new code uses the later to flag areas which should only be included if XFT is present. But this seems to be a flag left over from a very old version, the configuration currently sets the first one if XFT is found. At least this is the case for me. At the moment I am not able to compile the xlib backend cleanly because of this. My suggestion is to replace all usage of HAVE_LIBXFT in XGGState.m and XGGState.h with HAVE_XFT.

Cheers