Building in a separate directory

From: David Lázaro Saz
Subject: Building in a separate directory
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 21:48:15 +0200

Hi there,

I've been trying to build gnustep-make inside a separate directory. The directory where the sources are contains spaces in its name and configure fails. This seems to be a bug in autoconf. Some of the macros lack quotes (") that are needed is this where to function.

Has somebody any experience with this and knows whether it can be fixed without touching autoconf, or should I simply notify the autoconf mailing list (after trying the last beta, of course)?

Cheers,

David.