Re: old documentation on the website

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: old documentation on the website
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 18:16:34 -0700

Adam Fedor wrote:

On Jun 4, 2005, at 11:44 PM, Richard Frith-Macdonald wrote:

Looking at the supported platforms page, I followed the link to the readme for installing on windows/mingw ...
http://www.gnustep.org/resources/documentation/User/GNUstep/ README.MinGW
which produced a document from 2003 ... which is hopelessly out of  date.

Is there any way that the reference material on the website can automatically be kept up to date by checking things like this out of CVS once a day for instance?

I could probably write some script to do that...

if you do, plesae (A) document how it works, and (B) tell others how to use it. It would be optimal if this was scripted, so it just pulled the docs from CVS daily if there were changes and updated them on the website.