Re: Internal Error: The private GNUstep function to establish the argv a

From: Jürgen Lorenz Simon
Subject: Re: Internal Error: The private GNUstep function to establish the argv and environment was not called
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2005 16:48:04 +0200

Hello all,

I did some further investigation on the topic and have some more information. For starters, I've compiled a binary version on Suse 9.1 using gcc 3.3 and got it to run (at least parts of it) under Suse 9.0 using the gcc 3.1 libs. However, gdl2 bails out, so its no use to me.

Also, I've been making sure that the environment variable passed to the NSProcessInfo
method initializeWith..... are non-null and correct.

Suse 9.1 is not an option on the machine in question, since the support for another piece of
important software running there is bound to 9.0.

I'm at the end of my rope here. Anyone got more pointers what might cause this annoying bug?

Help!

J.L.Simon