Re: Internal Error: The private GNUstep function to establish the argv a

From: Jürgen Lorenz Simon
Subject: Re: Internal Error: The private GNUstep function to establish the argv and environment was not called
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 17:33:16 +0200

Hello,

I want to bump this one more time. I've tried to debug in the GNUstep stuff, but the gdb debugger seems to suffer from nervous breakdown when handling stuff like [NSProcessInfo load] or [NSProcessInfo inilialize] and wont let me discover
the cause of the problem :-(

This project is very important for me and I seriously need a hand now.

Thanks,
J.L.Simon