Re: GNUstep improvements bounty

From: Nicolas Roard
Subject: Re: GNUstep improvements bounty
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 00:55:21 +0100

Le 15 juin 05 à 23:38, Adam Fedor a écrit :

Alex Perez has suggested using some of the funds that GNUstep has (and/or directed donations from individuals) to fund a part-time programmer to improve GNUstep. Some specific projects include CoreData and Predicates. Are other people interested in seeing these things added to GNUstep?

I think it's a good idea -- some of the recent additions by Apple like the bindings, CoreData, CoreImage.. are really interesting, so if we can manage to implement them it will be a good thing to the project -- First, it would help developers porting their apps on gnustep and vice-versa; but moreover, thoses kits are really cool by themselves :) -- particularly the bindings and CoreData.

--
Nicolas Roard
 -Arthur C. Clarke