Re: GNUstep support for Core Data?

From: Sašo Kiselkov
Subject: Re: GNUstep support for Core Data?
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 13:08:48 +0200

Quoting Quentin Mathé <address@hidden>:

> Hi Saso,
>
> I'm very happy to hear that. I just want to let you know I have
> implemented NSExpression, NSPredicate, NSCompoundPredicate and
> NSComparisonPredicate except raw predicates parsing support related
> to -initWithFormat: method. I worked on it one month ago, but I was
> away from home at this time and I forgot the hard disk where I stored
> this stuff when I came back; however I should be able to recover this
> hard disk in one or two weeks.

That's great news! So I'm back off to CoreData. Please try to publish the
implementation ASAP so the entire thing can move on. Until then, I'll implement
the parts of CoreData that are not directly connected to predicates or KVO (are
there any? ^_^; ).

> For KVO, Gregory Casamento was planning to work on it, he talked
> about it on gnustep-dev list.

That's also great. :-)

> May be I or somebody else can help you&#65533;

I'm looking myself to getting Tiger for Intel so that I can test and compare
most of the stuff immediately. But until then, your help will really be in
need.

> Very cool.

*fingers crossed*

Thanks