Re: Key-Value Observing implementation

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Key-Value Observing implementation
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 20:19:02 -0700 (PDT)

Sa¹o,

--- Sa¹o Kiselkov <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi. I'm working on a CoreData implementation for GNUstep, but that depends on
> the Key-Value Observing feature. Is somebody already working on it, or may I
> start it?

I may not be starting on this right away and I don't want to hold you up.   If
you are ready to start, please go ahead and implement whatever you feel you
need to.

I only want to make certain this works as well as possible with the rest of
GNUstep as well as Gorm.

Thanks, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.