Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/gui ChangeLog Source/NSTableView.m

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/gui ChangeLog Source/NSTableView.m
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:24:25 +0200

Le 20 juin 05 à 00:05, Fred Kiefer a écrit :

I did not see any further reply to this mail from Matt, apart from my
own. Does this mean that the patch is generally accepted or is just
nobody interested?

I'm interested by it, but I haven't found enough time before this week-end to really test it (with other recent table view changes). I will send my comments later today.

Thanks,
Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé