Considering Gorm 1.0.0

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Considering Gorm 1.0.0
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 22:58:11 -0700 (PDT)

All,

Please let me know if anyone has any thoughts about this.  I would also like
any feedback anyone has on any last minute features or bug fixes they feel
should go into the app before the 1.0 release.

Gorm has been very stable for the last few releases, so I'm considering that
after the next stable release of core, that Gorm should follow this with a 1.0.

Does anyone have any comments?

Thanks, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.