gnustep developers, donate money to help fight cancer!

From: Patrick McFarland
Subject: gnustep developers, donate money to help fight cancer!
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 01:52:27 -0400

John Hall, the author of /Programming Linux Games/, and someone who I consider
a friend, was diagnosed with Stage IV Melanoma, which is very life
threatening. He's asking the public to help donate to the American Cancer
Society ( http://www.acsevents.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=99915&u=99915-86454580 ),
he's trying to raise $1,000 for melanoma research. All money donated goes
straight to the American Cancer Society.

--
Patrick "Diablo-D3" McFarland || address@hidden