scan for int

From: Riccardo
Subject: scan for int
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:24:00 +0200

Hello,

when using an NSScanner, I can scan for an int giving a variable or a nil pointer. The cocoa doc explicitly say I can do so in order to read a value and skip it. In gnustep it seems to work, but I get a compiler warning. Is this a gnustep problem? a gcc problem? "not a problem" :) I didn't check what OpenStep specs said bout this. It is not a serious problem but I just wated to know.

-R