Current status of Apple Nib loading?

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Current status of Apple Nib loading?
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 00:22:39 -0400

Hi,

I know it's a work-in-progress but I was wondering whether it is possible to load an Apple nib in GNUstep yet? I tried doing an [NSBundle loadNibNamed: owner: ], which works with a given nib on OS X, but this failed with no error message on GNUstep. Is there some different procedure to follow, is implementing -awakeFromNib on the owner mandatory, or something like that?

I'm using a nib created on Tiger (with supposed Panther compatibility), with "classes.nib" = text plist format, "info.nib" = XML format, and "keyedobjects.nib" = binary format.

thanks