Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/gui ChangeLog Source/NSTableView.m

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: [Gnustep-cvs] gnustep/core/gui ChangeLog Source/NSTableView.m
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 01:33:06 +0200

I really would like to get this patch of Matt Rice into GNUstep GUI
before the next release, but in the current state I would not dare to do
so. I had another idea just the other day to minimize the effect of this
patch: WOuld it be possible to post the event we did get to much in the
NSTableView to the start of the queue again before calling the tracking
code on the cell? This would save us to do the strange patch for NSCell
and keep all the changes local to NSTableView, thereby minimizing
posible negative results of the patch. With that in place, plus the
split off of the tracking code into a separate method, the patch would
be fine for me. Are there still any objections to it?