Re: Considering Gorm 1.0.0

From: Fabien VALLON
Subject: Re: Considering Gorm 1.0.0
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2005 09:53:20 +0200

On 2005-07-06 03:18:09 +0200 Gregory John Casamento <address@hidden> wrote:

Fabien

--- Fabien VALLON <address@hidden> wrote:

On 2005-07-05 00:03:41 +0200 Gregory John Casamento hi greg,

* The selection/Inspector state should be fix :
A lot of times when you select an object into a window or into the document Panel you
don't have what it should be in the inspector.
I think there is some NSNotifications are missing in the code ..

If you could give any specific examples of this occurring, I would appreciate it. Mainly the selection is managed by calling setSelectionFromEditor: on GormDocument. This sets the current selection and updates the inspector in
the GormInspectorsManager class.

New Application->select the Window => select Classes ( Document Panel ) => select Objects
( the Inspector is not uptdated to Window Attrbutes )

* IB Sun doc say that Inspector can textfielfd can have delegate, I don't think Gorm have it. It is usefull when you modified your Window or button title to see the change "live"

"IB Sun doc say that Inspector can textfielfd can have delegate" ??

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/802-2110/6i63kq4uj?a=view ( textDidBeginEditing:sender.)
But it is not really important here.

You can set a delegate to the textfield ( controlTextDidChange: / textDidChange:) that will send ok: message for the Inspector. It shoud be enough to update "live"
(for example a button title)

Fabien