Re: GNUStep make patch part 2

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: GNUStep make patch part 2
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 17:20:43 +0100 (BST)

Thanks - I was looking at your other changes, and noticed a similar
conflict too.  I patched CVS to remove all un-useful :: rules converting
them into :.

Now I noticed you hit the same problem, so I hope the changes will really
help :-)

PS: Thanks a lot for the patches!  I started to look at them -- they're
excellent.  Don't be upset if I decompose them and rebuild them in steps
sometime reorganizing in a slightly different way ... I tend to do that.
I'll make sure to include your name in Changelogs so you get the
recognition you deserve as the original author!

Thanks for your contribution!