Re: gnustep_base_user_main() question

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: gnustep_base_user_main() question
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 21:14:58 -0400

On Jul 5, 2005, at 11:08 PM, Adrian Robert wrote:

You can read the section 'Reading Command-Line Arguments' in the INSTALL file in gnustep-base

OK, yes I should RTFM, or RTFC in this case.. After some more hunting I found a ChangeLog entry saying "Remove fake-main.h include - use GSConfig.h", and then found GSConfig.h.in -- which had escaped my initial grep, but had the relevant #define in it. Problem solved, sorry for any bother..

No problem. Sometimes it's just hard to find out where things are written down.