Re: [patch #3268] Run Loops with WaitForMultipleObjects in Mingw

From: Jeremy Bettis
Subject: Re: [patch #3268] Run Loops with WaitForMultipleObjects in Mingw
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 16:15:47 -0500

What is the status of this patch now?? I was reading the patch log on savana, and I have checked out the mingw-runloop branch from CVS.

From my perspective as a windows user, it looks very good. I am now trying
to merge this into the 1.10.3 code, so I can try it out.

Is all that needs done is that some windows user like me says "works for me" then it will be merged to trunk? If so I will get right on testing it as best I can.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Luis Cabellos" <address@hidden>