Re: Core release, Wed

From: Sheldon Gill
Subject: Re: Core release, Wed
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:27:23 +0800

Nicola Pero wrote:
I'm mostly satisfied with the libraries now, which is to say, I don't really have any time to make any significant changes. So I'll plan on freezing the release this Wednesday. Unless there are any objections.

The Windows pseudo-framework support needs more polishing ...  hopefully I
can do some more tomorrow (there are nice patches and suggestions pending
-- thanks!).

It's probably not a release-critical issue though ?

I also have some windows changes changes to check in. Was planning to do that over the next couple of days.

Regards,
Sheldon