Re: GNUStep make patch take 1

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: GNUStep make patch take 1
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:04:32 +0100 (BST)

Thanks Jeremy, good patch! :-)

Adam is doing a release today (I think), so I didn't want to make too many
changes [in case I break more than I fix ;-)]; I've committed the fix for
frameworks with subprojects on mingw32 though.

I'll work on the other changes after the release ... I suspect Adam will
make a minor bugfix release quite soon, so those will get into the minor
bugfix release. :-)

Thanks!