Re: Core release, Wed

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Core release, Wed
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:34:16 -0600

On Jul 21, 2005, at 4:31 PM, Fred Kiefer wrote:
Are you making a release of GUI and back as well? In the last few days I did get the basic cairo backend working again on the changed cairo code. If the back release isn't due in the next few days I'll add that code to
CVS, if it's going out soon, I'll wait til after that.

Greg asked me to hold Gui until he checks some things. I don't know how long that will be.