Re: Core release, Wed

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Core release, Wed
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:29:55 -0700 (PDT)

All,

--- Adam Fedor <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Jul 21, 2005, at 4:31 PM, Fred Kiefer wrote:
> > Are you making a release of GUI and back as well? In the last few days
> > did get the basic cairo backend working again on the changed cairo
> > code.
> > If the back release isn't due in the next few days I'll add that code
> > CVS, if it's going out soon, I'll wait til after that.
> >
> Greg asked me to hold Gui until he checks some things. I don't know how
> long that will be.

I'm done.  I needed to check a change I made to GSWindowTemplate for custom
window classes.  My tests indicate it's working properly.

Please go ahead with the release.  Sorry for the delay, but I was at work a
little late today. :)

Thanks, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.