Re: STS Template Engine

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: STS Template Engine
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 02:35:06 +0200

Am Montag, 25.07.05 um 01:23 Uhr schrieb Helge Hess:

On 21. Jul 2005, at 16:53 Uhr, Markus Hitter wrote:
Am 21.07.2005 um 16:03 schrieb Sunrise Ltd:
we've just released the STS TemplateEngine, a library for expanding templates using tagged placeholders and it features its own macro lanuguage for conditional template
expansion.
This is was I thought first:

Well, my first thought was: why another templating engine? We already have WO (either in SOPE or in gstep-web).

maybe because WO would be overkill for some simple tasks (or do you use a semitrailer truck to carry a crate of beer to your home)?

Greets,
  Helge

regards, Lars