Impending Gorm 1.0 release

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Impending Gorm 1.0 release
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:55:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all,

I am planning to make the Gorm 1.0 release either this weekend, or the middle
of next week.

Fabien Vallon has been assisting me in finding and correcting bugs and I have
been making stability/minor usability changes to Gorm in preparation for the
1.0.

Those of you who are interested, please test the current CVS release and let me
know if there are any glaring bugs, crashes, etc.   Please report any bugs you
find at http://bugs.gnustep.org (which is a redirect to savannah) under the
"Gorm" category.

Thanks, GJC

Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A MD Corp.)
## Maintainer of Gorm (IB Equiv.) for GNUstep.